Activ Social Enterprise Ltd will respect and protect your privacy at all times. We will keep your information secure and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection Act and consumer legislation.
We will never share personal details with any other company/individuals. However, if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority to provide your information, we are entitled do so.
When you book on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect information from you including your name, children’s details that are legally required, e-mail address, billing address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
You agree that:
- The information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately of any changes
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use
- Failure to provide the necessary information may result in your booking not being accepted
We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of the website that were viewed during your visit, and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
Your information is used only for the following purposes:
- Processing your bookings;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content to you;
- To administer this website;
- To notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from this once your registration has been processed.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing.
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. However, we have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
You may contact us to confirm any of the details outlined in this policy, or to request details of personal information which we hold about you.
Post: Activ Social Enterprise Ltd, 1 Union Court, Richmond, TW9 1AA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.