- Health declaration – Any parent or carer wishing to enter the site will be required to sign a health declaration on behalf of themselves and their children. This declaration aims to keep everyone on the site safe. It also provide clear guidance to all visitors.
- Testing – All staff will be tested for COVID-19 within 72 hours of commencing work for Activ Camps this half term. They will also complete a test midway through their week of work.
- Temperature checks – Children will have their temperature checked on arrival and at lunchtime.
- Face coverings – Parents & carers are asked to wear a face covering whilst on site. Staff will also wear a face covering at all times, other than whilst working directly with the children – due to the need for facial expressions to support communications and the children’s wellbeing.
- Track and trace – As per government guidance, Activ Camps will hold details of all children’s attendance for 21 days to support Track and Trace.
- Staggered timings – Parents and carers will be emailed a designated arrival and collection time, organised in 10 minute slots. This will help prevent overcrowding and reduce queueing times.
Sign in: 08:30am – 09:15am