SELF DISCLOSURE FORM
This Self Disclosure Form provides you with the opportunity to make us aware prior to your interview, of any previous charges or convictions that may be highlighted to us within your DBS so that we can plan a further discussion around this.
Your self disclosure will not be read until you have been shortlisted, therefore not affecting your chance of being asked for an interview.
Please download and email this to us seperately.
Make sure you have the following information to hand before starting the form:
- Your National Insurance number.
- Details of two appropriate referees.
- Details of certifications and qualifications undertaking/achieved.
- Current and previous employment/work experience details.
- Scanned copies of required IDs (driving licence, passport, and certificates).
- DBS check disclosure information.
- An up-to-date C.V. (preferably in pdf format).
Please only apply if you:
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Are aged 18 or over.
- Have read the job description applicable to your application.